Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

I want to see the mars rover launch in 2020, where do I start?

I'm sorry if this is an overly broad question. I've always wanted to see a rocket launch and I've regretted for years now never going to see the shuttle launch. I live in Gainesville, so it's only about a 3 hour drive away (though to be fair when the shuttle retired I lived in Pensacola, which added a lot of hours to the drive).

I don't know what to expect or where to start. Do you need a special pass? Where do you even go to watch the launch? Can I take a tour of the NASA facilities while I'm there? Can I expect a ton of people to be there? Do I need to plan this out now to make sure everything goes smoothly?



Submitted February 26, 2019 at 12:47PM by waterboysh https://ift.tt/2IzGTMD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.