Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Looking for true stories.

Hi, I’m an indie author and currently writing a book about unexplained and supernatural things. I already have some stories about various things such as ghosts, ufo sightings and ouija boards but I’d appreciated lots more. I was wondering if anyone would like their story to be in my book? I don’t earn much from my books so there will be no payment for this. I wont use any personal information and I will need your permission to use the story.



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 01:33PM by ghostlyladyauthor https://ift.tt/2ECtyiM

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.