Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, February 1, 2019

Most interesting abductions

I'm extremely fascinated in Extra Terrestrial encounters, ever since I was really young, used to make Space projects for myself to find out even more than there was. I'm so intrigued with all of this I even drove up to Suffolk to figure out more about the Rendlesham Forest incident. If anyone has any myths, stories, legends, etc of any abductions, please tell me. I really want to hear even about the most obscure ones also. I wouldn't mind.

Sincerely from:

πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…΄ πŸ†‚πŸ…΄πŸ…΄πŸ…ΊπŸ…΄πŸ†



Submitted February 01, 2019 at 05:10AM by the_seekr http://bit.ly/2G1YYkG

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.