Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

NASA Internship with no relevant experience

Hi all,

I'm a high school senior with an interest in astronomy/astrophysics and am looking for something to do this summer. I found the NASA internship program and was interested. However, I have no engineering or physics experience outside of the classroom. While I've done impressive internships and programs before and have work experience, they've all been in completely non-related fields (for example, my work experience comes from working at a summer camp). Basically, my main selling point as an applicant would be my enthusiasm and interest (along with grades and other surface-level stuff like that) and I'm sure I could write a compelling essay. That leads to the question: should I even apply or would I be wasting my time?

Thanks!



Submitted February 24, 2019 at 04:49PM by aidanokeeffe https://ift.tt/2SYwNK3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.