Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

One major plot hole in the time traveling aliens that could just be humans in the future.

I made this point before and I still stand behind it.

Civilizations that would have invented time travel would need to be completely integrated into an AI system.

So this goes for future humans or just other aliens. Also not just time travel but civilizations capable of interstellar travel would have atleast cybernetic alterations.

If you are to believe highly advanced civilizations are 100% organic this is pretty ridiculous. We are all ready transitioning into an age of cybernetic alterations and we haven't even been to mars.

I will debunk a couple of the arguments ive seen against this

  1. "Civilizations advance different technologies further than others."

This is the best argument ive seen so far. And it does make sense if it wasn't for the simple fact that technologies relate in a way that if one isn't advanced enough it will hinder others or vice versa. Think if we had boeing 747's in the 1800s, millions of people able to travel from continent to continent. But without modern day medicine and vaccines this would be a disaster and soon governments would be giving out huge incentives out to medical researchers of all kinds. This is just one example but their are many more.

  1. " Aliens chose to abandon AI because the danger it could pose to their species"

The only circumstance I could see this being viable is if it was some sort of hive mind species. If they are anything like humans this is extremely unlikely.

  1. "They are AI but have maintained an organic outside appearance as to not lose their humanity"

This seems to be what is most likely and I actually agree with this, but then again it isn't really an argument against the case , actually the opposite.

Let me know what you guys think , but it better not be some bullshit explanation, I will be able to tell if it is.



Submitted February 23, 2019 at 09:20PM by IanAKAThotSlayer https://ift.tt/2SmmkmP

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.