Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Part-Time Pathways Internships

Hello, this is my first post here so I apologize is it is inappropriate to ask this question here!

I am an engineering student at a university applying for co-ops and I’m interested in NASA Pathways. I recently discovered there are also pathways positions listed as part time — this may be a silly question, but I was wondering if anybody knew if these positions are genuinely part time (ie less than 40 hours per week) or if they are labeled part time because the position only lasts a few months.

My university requires full time positions and I would like to clarify this so I do not apply for anything I don’t qualify for. It is proving difficult to find more information about part vs full time pathways co-ops. Thank you so much to anybody who can share information with me!!



Submitted February 26, 2019 at 10:30PM by berrygrape https://ift.tt/2NuQKSR

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.