Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Question for NASA employees

Hello!

To NASA full-time workers, how difficult is it transfer jobs internally in NASA?
For example, can a budget analyst become an engineer or vice versa? (Considering you have the appropriate educational background).

I am curious because I'll be a Pathways intern this summer for a role I am unsure if I would like to stay for long-term but don't want to pass up because working at NASA is my dream job.

Any insight is appreciated!



Submitted February 28, 2019 at 10:25AM by palmless https://ift.tt/2T7HFFK

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.