Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

What's up with r/UFOs? Mods like to delete posts secretly there now?

Maybe this has always been a mod favorite pastime. They deleted my link to the Travis Walton documentary for no possible reason I can see.

Some PhD student conducting a survey from Georgia Tech contacted me about it. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known they deleted it.

I checked out the sidebar rules before and after...no reason for it to be deleted. Kinda seems like the mods may be trying a bit too hard to control the conversation. That documentary won 17 awards for a reason. 8 people don't pass lie detector tests when the local law enforcment suspects them of murdering their friend if they're lying. It's also quite clear that everyone is obviously telling the truth—just watch it and you can plainly tell.

Prior to watching the Travis documentary, I watched Beyond The Spectrum - Being Taken and it described the Travis documentary in contrast to the highly biased Wikipedia entry on Travis, so I was happy to see the Travis doc was also on Amazon Prime. I watched it immediately after.

Once you watch the Travis documentary, you can clearly see why professional debunkers don't want people watching it. The bias from the dunkers on Travis's Wikipedia entry is outrageous. It amounts to blatant lying.

I haven't bothered to look at the various edit history of the Wikipedia article, but I would bet every time someone corrects it to be less absurd, it quickly gets revised again and the person who dared to edit it probably gets banned from editing Wikipedia. I remember once several years ago I edited a Wikipedia page and it was quickly edited back, so I edited it right back and I received a threat from a Wikipedia moderator stating I had been banned and my IP was recorded, it would be a Federal crime of some sort if I continued and if I did they would contact Federal authorities. I don't remember what the topic was, but it was pretty trivial, actually. Nothing conspiracy oriented or UFOs or anything like that. But, I learned that some Wiki entries are fiercely guarded. I'd bet Travis's entry is one of them.

So, I guess now we can assess r/UFOs and see how the general slant goes about Travis Walton.



Submitted February 26, 2019 at 05:21PM by NoMuddyFeet https://ift.tt/2GNrdng

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.