Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

I got the following email from NASA - what does it mean?

I applied for a NASA internship through the USAJOBS website and the other day I received this email: " You have been referred on the certificate of eligibles to the selecting official for consideration for the Student Trainee (Engineering) position (GS-0899/05) advertised under vacancy announcement *a bunch of numbers and letters*."

Does this mean I have passed the "glance test" and am moving onto the next stage?



Submitted March 28, 2019 at 09:20AM by pancakeswag https://ift.tt/2Ugyt1o

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.