Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, March 31, 2019

What is this job's name?

I'm currently in high school and I know I want to go into aerospace engineering in general, but recently there was one job that particularly interested me. A few months ago, I had the opportunity to tour a ULA facility at KSC that was doing the finishing touches to a Delta Heavy, which was going to launch a couple months later. IIRC, the people there were basically taking all the finished parts of the rocket, so the engines, fuel tanks, upper stage, etc., and putting them together. I remember distinctly that the people working in this building had originally been plumbers, auto shop mechanics, and electricians, because these guys had experience running wires and connecting up pipes. I really saw myself in that same position and I've been wondering what this job is called and how did they end up there?



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 05:59PM by EconomyPalpitation https://ift.tt/2COO4eE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.