Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, April 26, 2019

Critical Impacts - We Just Created A Futurism Podcast, Would Love Your Input

So my buddy and I are Engineers (Comp Sci and EE respectively), and we spend a ton of time sitting around chatting about what the future might look like look. A few months ago, we decided this might make a good podcast. We put together a few episodes, and decided it was so much fun that we had to keep going.

We try to keep things pretty grounded and evidence based, while still pushing technology trends to interesting ends. While we don't consider ourselves "experts" on most of these subjects (outside of ML/AI/Comp Sci stuff), we are pretty well read and do our best to keep up on trends. Our goal is to provide enough insight that it's interesting for people in the know, but to also be accessible enough that the average person can have some fun with it.

I wanted to share it here, because I don't know of too many other podcasts quite like it, and it seems like something the community might be interested in. In any case, the links are below -- take care!

Libsyn | iTunes



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 04:23PM by socalsamba http://bit.ly/2UEcOMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.