Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Do we have an update on the 2020 budget amendment?

Hi! just spent 20 minutes googling, couldn't find any updates on the 2020 NASA budget amendment that Bridenstine said will be released "close to April 15th"....I have something rattling around in my head saying it was going to be released May 9th, is that right? Just want to know because that budget update is SUPER important to NASA activity for the remainder of the Trump Administration!

SO worried it'll cancel lots of important things to shunt money to Moon2024 rather than just adding new money. Though I wouldn't be sad if ISS extension gets removed...ISS ending will be a MASSIVE motivator! And an end of an era (and beginning of a new one!)



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 12:32PM by zeekzeek22 http://bit.ly/2WlVRbT

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.