Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Does anyone remember the driverless car conspiracy?

So a good 10+ years ago there were reports of cars seen on roads driving by themselves, no driver to be seen and it was before the autopilot for cars were in development. I'm doing research on my own little theory and I can't find any of the reports or videos. It's like they never existed or all of the search engine companies have buried it since. I remember it being very common. All I can find now is the Mandela effect cars that pop out of nowhere almost causing accidents.



Submitted May 01, 2019 at 01:40AM by A_Real_Patriot99 http://bit.ly/2J6umiy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.