Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Galactic Federation recruiting?

So at this point in my life I've decided I need to reach out about this in some way, because I'm hoping it's not just me who goes through this. And no, I'm not a troll, just somebody who's also looking for answers. Or anything relevant, really.

I grew up "imagining" aliens as part of a council ruling, if not guarding, earth. And in this council I saw that there were different departments with sub-sectors, kind of like a CEO, regional manager, and manager sort of hierarchy. There was only one department responsible for earth (their logo is a shield and their motto is "for life and humanity" written in Latin) and collecting data on it, but their data was imperfect because they haven't direct access to humans beyond disguises and collecting info from a distance. I was shown that they don't abduct, but only observe. Some of these aliens within the earthly department want to present themselves to those humans who can handle it and have been following them ever since their childhood. No I'm not quoting the plot of People of Earth-- great show by the way; sadly it's cancelled after season 2. When I accepted these daydreams or visions of these aliens incoming into my mind I noticed life sort of tested me about some topics discussed between the aliens in real life. For example their mental capacity.

There was one daydream I had of the alien teaching me about multiple lives, then in my waking life others would start talking about reincarnation around me without me bringing it up first. I can't remember too many examples but that's the easiest one I can explain from what I do remember. Also, that example happened when I was just 9, so I feel like they're teaching me things as I go along my life.

I've been followed by one sort of grey looking alien "mentally". First she appeared to me in dreams when I was young and then, and I didn't notice this until later, she was actually teaching me how to do something I found out was called remote viewing. I got really good at remote viewing, and I got even better at watching what this alien does. Though now that I've gotten good enough to see them while I'm awake, the aliens don't really want me looking into their business anymore.

I found some people on my local area that are actually really good at remote viewing and I'd practice with them. What we do is look through each other's third eyes: they look at something, I tell them what I see and vice versa, even if we aren't in the same physical location. And we do get it right, both ways. Not with 100% accuracy of course but doing it over and over again made me and the other viewers bond in ways. We sometimes we sense each other without holding a viewing session. Anyway, back to the aliens. Some of the earthly department workers (I really have no idea what their official names or ranks are, I'm just talking about what I experienced) don't want humans to know about them, so I got ghosted.

But now I'm left with knowing a bunch of stuff about remote viewing and how to do it to the point where my mind can't rest. I'm always viewing. This escalated and now I see into different planets while I'm awake. I guess I could profit off this and write it down as fictitious stories, but really, I want to know what the hell just happened all my life and if anybody else is similar? were they even aliens or spirits?

Again, not a troll. Just... lost for words and I'm wondering what this is. I've gone to a few therapists and they said it's not depersonalization, schizophrenia or anything like that. They just said I have a strong imagination or they didn't know. I see and hear languages when I remote view now. No idea what to do with this.

Thanks for reading.



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 09:49PM by Anaurexine http://bit.ly/2PxuTeH

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.