Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Hey guys I got a question and I've come here due to the ridiculous reaction on r/C_S_T

Ok so I've begun doing my own little research into several topics. One being planet X and one being area 51 housing aliens. So I sent an email out to a friend the other day about what I've gathered and then the next morning after my GF went to work, I walked to the gym. Everything was alright until I began noticing two cars with the drivers looking at me dead in the eye. They'd take shortcuts and occasionally park their vehicles until I passed and then they'd start up and begin driving to keep me in view. I don't know why people thought this and I don't get why they were targeting me out of all people, but I posted my experience in C_S_T and I was bombarded with "you have mental-illness seek help" or "you're a schizo no one was spying on you, just in your head" regardless of me debunking their claims. I don't have any mental illness, I don't get why when popular people claim they're being followed everyone flies to their aid, but if a nobody claims it then it doesn't matter.

Is this a good subreddit where I can talk on the subject of space or aliens without dealing with attacks?



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 12:06AM by A_Real_Patriot99 http://bit.ly/2UXpqni

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.