Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

I have theorized a way that might help you to catch aliens on camera

using a non-electronic camera together with a relatively simple string system you could take a picture of your bedroom by using a variation in pressure of a string attached to it, or, in other words, you could activate a camera by sensing movement in selected areas of your bedroom, in case something is there or in case something tries to get you out of there. It is also very important that you make sure that the picture is not easily accessible, or preferably, hardly accessible from outside, so you don't lose it in any way.

The main advantage that I see in this method is that it would not be susceptible to the frequently reported "jammer" or "emp" effects that seem to be related to extraterrestrial phenomenons which can prevent witnesses to obtain a reliable proof of their experience.



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 10:43AM by Busheniek http://bit.ly/2PCAz7g

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.