Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, April 25, 2019

I'm writing a futuristic book and I need help with resources!

Hi everybody! I'm working on a book that takes place from 2027-2055. I'm trying to gather as much materials as I can so I can make a truly futuristic world. I'm looking for some resources and I come to you guys for help.

What is the best resources that would give me insight to the future of the world? For example, I've been using Earth 2050 from Kaspersky Labs, it's been great.

I'm also looking for lists of definite things that will happen in the future. For example, what volcano is going to erupt next? What kind of natural disasters are we going to face?

I'm also looking to take the book in a dark political direction that slowly gets better. If you guys could pitch some ideas, I figured this would be the correct subreddit for it. Thank you!!



Submitted April 25, 2019 at 03:19AM by MiNiHiKiD http://bit.ly/2UG2cgF

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.