Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

My Steps Journal - Step 30: Today I will observe my world.

I managed to practice fairly consistently today, although I was at work all day, so much of the time my desk was my world. I did take my practice into my relationships at work and the news articles about the world that I read there, seeking not to judge by just to observe. I was a lot harder than I thought. Judgement is more than just habitual. It is like a tool. I want to find my judgement voice to hear what juicy judgements it has for this particular thing. But this closes me off to it, keeps me from being present in the moment. I must try to practice this conscientiously more often in life.

https://stepstoknowledge.com/steps/Step30-Today-I-will-observe-my-world.htm



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 01:40PM by Everythingisanexampl http://bit.ly/2UPB5Ew

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.