Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

My Steps Journal - Step 31: I wish to see a world I have never seen before.

Even while staring at a screen at work for most of the day, I could feel this practice. I browsed some reddit on and off, and frequently had to stop myself from judging the world and others. There is so much idealism going on in my head. I want the world to be a certain way, like a child who wants to eat only a certain thing for dinner. This mindset must be made conscious and be honestly examined, which the hourlies are very useful for - to pause and take stock. I wish to see a world I have never seen before.

https://stepstoknowledge.com/steps/Step31-I-wish-to-see-a-world-I-have-never-seen-before.htm



Submitted April 24, 2019 at 12:20PM by Everythingisanexampl http://bit.ly/2PtOQml

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.