Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Theory on the origin of the human species

(sorry if this theory has already been proposed by someone else; Google turned up nothing on it for me)

Many sources report a much higher than normal instance of Sasquatch sightings at the same time as UFO sightings. Could it be possible that the original humans are the product of interbreeding of Sasquatch and the Grey aliens? We seem to be the happy medium between the Grey's superior intellect (but weak physical bodies) and the Sasquatch's superior strength and physical prowess (but simple, animalistic mind). A lot of experts suggest that humanity is an alien hybrid, but the hybrid of aliens and what??



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 06:51PM by heavy_deez http://bit.ly/2W2nBlB

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.