Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Um.. I hope I'm doing this right... I'm new here. Soz :(

Can anyone show me photos of aliens? Or UFOs?

"The fake stars do move sometimes." My coworkers said so.

I look at photos from the 1850s: clear as a crystal.

Then I look at that fake American shit: Literally, blurry as shit.

Lmao. I don't know how to post properly.

Not sure if you're getting all of this, guys.

Edit: I heard that, sometimes, you guys get transmissions from outer space?

Edit: Again, sorry... :( I tried posting several times. It didn't work! I'm sad... :(



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 12:44PM by Space_Para-Normie http://bit.ly/2vgFCk7

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.