Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Volunteers for cross-breeding

This post is for those who is volunteering to participate in cross-breeding programs by aliens.

Common, those who arent afraid, open minded and flexible to enviroment, pls join and speak up.

We can show and proof some of us are ready for direct interactions.

Eventually, wouldnt it be nice if your child would be a superior being, at least with more options than being locked on the 3rd rock of local star?

Iam not the recruiter, but hope the one will some day chim in.



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 01:34AM by OsirisHd666 http://bit.ly/2ZH0eQQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.