Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, May 31, 2019

I was taken by aliens spring 2015

So I was sitting my living room and I suddenly was beamed into a light and was on a metal ship with this grey humanoid alien thing, he proceeded to distraughly tell me about a planet that’s nothing but living necks, that sounds fucking terrifying, just a bunch of necks bobbing around, so anyway after he got that off his chest he beamed into the wrong house and I told him and he sucked me back up and ended up dropping me off at a Denny’s 3 states away, I gave up and said I’ll just take an Uber



Submitted May 31, 2019 at 11:19PM by mezzy420 http://bit.ly/2HPhP1V

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.