Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, May 31, 2019

I've created a UFO Database where people can submit and search UFO reports, abductions, mutilations and experiences with ETs.

Hi guys,

I wanted to tell you all about my new website that I've made.

It's a UFO database where people can submit UFO sightings and experiences relating to ufology.

I hear what you're saying, doesn't MUFON already do that? The answer is yes BUT:

1) There have been accusations and talks about MUFON working with government agencies now for awhile.
2) They charge you to search through their database especially anything past the latest 20 reports.
3) Their interface and website is rather dated now considering it is a very old website.

I am of the opinion that information submitted by the public, should be free to access for everyone.

That's why I've created this database to ensure that it remains free, open and transparent. I'll never charge anyone to access the website, it will accept donations but those who donate will not be given any additional access to the database ever. Donating and non-donating members will have the exact same access to the database forever and always.

There's also some additional features that you wont get on any other platform such as:

Reporters have the ability to see how many views their reports have and will have access to edit reports should they feel they forgot to add some vital information.

Members have the ability to post on each individual entry and give their analysis or opinion on each report.

There is a comment/discussion box on each report allowing members and the reporter to communicate back and forth.

Should a reporter wish to disclose their personal contact information such as social media links, phone number or email they can do but this is NEVER required.

Members have the ability to private message reporters and discuss a report privately.

Please let me know your feedback guys. Please note it's in BETA stage at the moment, we're using a VERY heavily edited business directory theme so some parts of the website may not make sense or have bugs, we're working on this around the clock to improve it.

We hope this website and the database becomes a useful resource for the ufology community, we also hope it improves the ease of reporting a sighting or experience and or searching/researching sightings or experiences in your local area or around the world.

Feel free to signup for an account and take part it's 110% free and everyone is welcome. If you feel like you could contribute to the project in some way please feel free to drop me a message.

Thank you!



Submitted May 31, 2019 at 01:16PM by uforeport http://bit.ly/30UGcCQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.