Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

So I think my dads house is a bit of an alien hotspot.

I am really bad at writing btw so bare with me lol. This is also my first official reddit post.

So I never had a direct alien contact at my dads house but I heard some very odd noises out there and saw some weird ass shit in the sky. So I guess I’ll start with my brothers experiences since they claim to have had direct contact. Background: My dads house is in the country of northern Kentucky, it’s not like the middle of no where like we have neighbors that are fairly close but my dad owns 17 acres out there that is mostly woods and my 4 siblings and I grew up spending a lot of time out doors and often at night.

Brother #1: While chilling in his room over 10 years ago, this room also became my room but many years later, he heard some odd noises outside late at night so he decided to pull back the curtain and look out the window and ended up coming face to face with a grey just staring at him through the window. He said it was the typical description of a grey that most people claim to see, you know the big black eyes and small mouth. He ran out of the room in shock and when he came back he said it was gone. He also swears he was abducted at some point.

Brother #2: He was outside in the driveway with one of his friends late at night hanging out. He stopped to take a knee and tie one of his shoes next to my dads truck. As he’s tying his shoe he looks under the truck and noticed big flat grey feet on the other side of the truck. He turns back to say something to his friend but his friend had already taken off towards the house. He then looks up and notices a ship with a bunch of crazy lights pretty close to the ground and he takes off to the house. He stayed inside for the night and nothing else happened to him.

Disclaimer: Both of my brothers were teenagers at the time of these events and had done a decent amount of hallucinogenics by that time but they both swear these events actually occurred even to this day at age 32 and 28.

My experiences: So I love aliens and have always been fascinated by them but also really scared of them lol. I’m a bit upset I never got as close to them as my brothers did but I guess I’m also relieved since I’m not sure I’d handle it well. But anyway I guess I’ll start with the odd lights I saw in the sky one morning before school in my early high school years.

Odd lights: In middle school and high school my school bus would come pick me up around 6:30am. If it wasn’t too cold I would wait outside either on my porch or in my driveway and it would often still be quite dark outside so I would look at the stars, the Big Dipper was usually right in front of my house and I loved it. As I was looking in the sky I noticed what looked like a really big star was moving but not like a shooting star. It started going in a straight line across the sky so I thought it was probably just a satellite or something but then it sped up and did a bunch of quick little circles in the sky before just completely disappearing. It instantly gave me a weird feeling in my stomach.

Odd sounds: I have had trouble sleeping since I was little. I almost never stay asleep throughout the night and end up waking up every few hours. There would be many nights at my dads where I would hear super odd mechanical sounds directly outside my window in both of the upstairs bedrooms that I stayed in. The best way to describe it is that it basically just sounded like an alien space ship was hovering right outside my window but I was always too scared to look outside. I’d try to tell myself it’s just a jet/airplane/ helicopter flying close but these sounds where unlike anything I have ever heard from a man made flying machine. Sounds more like the fancy advanced space shit you see in movies. I have also had a friend who stayed in one of my other upstairs rooms for a month in the summer say she heard similar sounds. I have also heard weird and scary animal sounds outside that did not sound like any animal that lives in my area or even on this planet but that’s another story for another subreddit.

Sometimes I feel like I could have been abducted but they were extra good at wiping my memory.

Extra: Idk if this was aliens or supernatural but one time when I was around 11-12 my Aunt was staying at my house watching my siblings and I while my dad was in Florida for his yearly vacation. She did not get cell phone service at our house because basically the only carrier that actually gets good service at my house in the valley is Verizon. She would occasionally drive up the road up a hill to check her phone. At some point in the middle of the night she randomly gets a notification on her phone that says she has 64 voicemails. Now this really shocked her because she shouldn’t have even been able to get that notification and she thought someone was desperately trying to get a hold of her for an emergency. So she drives up the road to check her phone and by the time she gets up to where she has service the notification just disappears like it was never there. She also noticed weird lights in the sky before she came back to the house. She has had many supernatural and unexplainable experiences before so I feel like she kind of attracts that sort of thing. When she told me about this she asked if the number 64 was significant to me. The only thing I could think of is that is usually the max amount that you can stack stuff in Minecraft because I played it a lot at the time. Later I realized my mom was born in 1964, she passed away a year ago but she was still very much alive back then. Do you think this was aliens too or just supernatural?

Please tell me what you think of these experiences and if you have any similar ones!



Submitted May 25, 2019 at 03:59AM by Magsamae http://bit.ly/2EujGY4

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.