Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Can we talk about Dolores Cannon for a second?

So I've just started reading one of Dolores Cannon's books after a recommendation by one of the users from this subreddit. Specifically, I am reading the book - The Custodians.

Let me start by saying I am someone who is truly skeptical of hypnosis, while I have an avid interest in hypnosis and believe in the process of hypnosis, I am highly skeptical that what comes out during hypnosis is accurate or truthful, I've come to this conclusion after studying hypnosis in-depth and studying for a diploma in the subject.

Regardless, I tried to enter the topic with an open mind and I'm always open to my mind being changed. I'm also willing to accept that there's a possibility there may be dozens of things scientifically that we're unaware of and that literally dozens of things that we see as 'impossible' today could actually be very possible. I think the fact the CIA dedicated decades of research into psychic phenomena and abilities speaks volumes.

With that out of the way, I am honestly finding it really difficult for me to open up to Dolores Cannon's thinking, I find a lot of the things she says to be at total odds with science, and I get it, to appreciate her I may have to suspend all scientific thinking but I often find the truth lies down the middle a lot of the time, I think to just throw science totally out of the window would be a very foolish thing to do.

Specifically, she mentions that ETs are creating a new planet for us, where genetically engineered humans, who are free of all sickness and disease can be taken to and go and live once this Earth faces a point of no return.

I find this thinking extremely hard to believe, I honestly don't think any planet or world could be free of sickness and disease, the idea just seems totally foreign to me. She talks as if humans are flawed for becoming sick or ill and that's why ETs have been abducting us to genetically modify us to become free of sickness and disease, however, all living life animals included get sick and ill, it's part and parcel of life.

Does anyone else here have a view or take on Dolores Cannon? Most importantly does anyone think it would be possible for humans to be engineered in a way that they become immune to sickness and disease? Does anyone think it's possible, scientifically speaking, for any lifeforms to be immune from all sickness and disease? That idea and way of thinking just seems totally foreign to me.



Submitted June 08, 2019 at 05:27AM by R1CK3O http://bit.ly/2wJiQCe

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.