Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Disclosure will happen in July 4th, 2019 worldwide.

It will be a spectacle unlike anything you have ever witnessed on this planet. The truth will be revealed on a grand scale, and they will come forth, and show the world who and what they are. An explanation will be provided as to why this had to be kept from public knowledge until now. A very good one. They will remove their imatation technology, and show what they really look like, as well as display a few abilities. I'm taking a huge risk posting this here, but I've been very vague, so I should be safe. The Light is coming.



Submitted June 10, 2019 at 02:34AM by TheCosmicOrb http://bit.ly/2WvPbff

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.