Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, June 9, 2019

I've gathered information about aliens and this is what I know.

So let me start by saying I've been interested in aliens since I was a very small kid, and MOST of what's out there about aliens is garbage, I'm going to tell you what I think is the truth and it's up to you whether you want to believe it or not.

Here we go.

There is a race of very tall about 7-8 feet blonde pale white skinned aliens who are primates just like us and also resemble us alot because they created us in their image (bible reference) they had to because they used augmentations to change certain things about them, hair, eye color etc. What they didnt know was that it would damage their genome through generations and in an act of desperation they sought out our planet because they saw our primitive ancestors as a fresh template to repair their dna and so the creations began and they fused our dna together and created hybrids and after 6 versions that they had created and destroyed they made a 7th which is us, the 6th civilization created the pyramids, how do I know? 2 unrelated reptilian aliens of differenct species said so and one of them posts on a subreddit called r/reptiliandude. These creators who like to refer to themselves as god/gods or Angel's are not. The bible does not talk about the one true god it talks about this race of advances primate aliens and they go by many names, Kayeen, nordic blondes, tall whites, aryans, but we will stick with calling them them the Kayeen. If you read genesis from the bible with an open mind you will understand that an omnipotent god would not need 6 days to create the world only to need rest on the 7th. An omnipotent god could create a million planets in a nano second. Also the "serpent" in the bible is a reptilian race of advanced aliens and are not the devil/demons. The Kayeen made us think they were bad when in fact they had helped us.

The Kayeen are THEE aliens that most of our ancestors talk about in writing and cave paintings they are the ones working in the shadows controlling mankind, this planet is like a business to them and they profit from us, were like a type of cattle to the Kayeen there are also apparently multiple alien species here on earth currently but I'm not so sure if that's true. I know there is a species of reptilians who are terrestrial, meaning they evolved here on earth and are living in underground cave systems, check out the lacerta files on youtube or google, it was an interview done by a reptilian alien. It's hard to deny that evidence with what she said and how it links with other sources. As for other species of aliens living here it would be impossible to know whithout them coming forward if they are advanced enough ahead of us. They could be walking around butt nekkid waving their balls in our face using some kind of camo tech and how would we know

I think it's crazy that people deny the existence of aliens, yet they will agree that the universe is infinite. An infinite universal demands an infinite amount of possibilities which is why the chance of aliens existing is 100% guaranteed and there a numerous advanced alien civilizations and the thing is they are just people like you and me. Not all aliens are bad even the Kayeen, they've done alot of horrible things to humans but even within their civilisation some of them think it's wrong like how some of us think putting animals in zoo's is wrong and many other things. I hope you all have a better understanding of alien races, they not so different from us

Later I'll post a picture of how one of the reptilian aliens look like if anyone is interested. I know alot more stuff than this but Im tired and so I'll leave it like this



Submitted June 09, 2019 at 11:55AM by IAmSawyer http://bit.ly/2F1gVOd

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.