Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

My Experience with Something Unknown to Me

I wanted to share my experiences over the course of my life to see if anyone has any opinions about them. There are a few incidents in my life that I just can't explain, and I turn them over in my head and don't know what they mean.

The first was about 15 or 16 years ago. I was sitting in the kitchen with my younger brother. We were both little kids. My mom was in the shower, and my dad was at work. All the windows were closed. But my brother and I both heard what sounded like someone calling my name. It just sounded like a normal person. We thought it was our dad at first, but he wasn't even home. Our mom hadn't heard it. This happened in Texas. My brother still remembers the incident now, so many years ago. My fiancée says he might just have "remembered" or "heard it" in the first place because he wanted to be like his older brother, which might be true. But I don't know.

The second happened in Florida, about 6 years ago. I was asleep in my room, and at about 2 or 3 am, I woke up--which is characteristic of me, waking up in the middle of the night randomly--and saw the wall outside my bedroom flashing red, like a police siren. But for it to be that bright and in that part of the house, it would've had to have come from the bathroom, which had a window at the end, but it only overlooked our neighbor's yard, not the road. No one else in the house recalls anything like that. I didn't know what it was, and I didn't want to find out, so I just went back to sleep after a minute.

The next happened in Connecticut, about 3 years ago. My brother and I were going to sleep at around midnight--we shared a bedroom because it was just a temporary living setup--and as we were laying down, the window between us started flashing blue and red. I thought it was something like a police siren again, but we didn't hear anything, and we were also pretty far from the main road. We lived on the second floor.

The last really strange thing happened, again in CT, just 2 years ago. I lived in the basement in kinda some spread-out countrylike suburbs or something, and I lived under my brother, who lived on the main floor. I woke up around 3 am, and I thought I heard gunshots and footsteps, almost like someone playing Call of Duty, which my brother would be likely to do at around 3am. I figured it was just him playing a game and then went back to bed. The next day, he asked me if he woke me up. I said he did and that he was playing CoD pretty loud. He said he was playing Minecraft with his headphones on. We lived out in the woods, so it also sounded like something that could've happened in our own yard.

That's all that's happened to me. I think about it a lot and don't know what to make of it, but nothing really has happened lately. I hope you all enjoy reading it at least.



Submitted June 11, 2019 at 02:54AM by TakSchEsp http://bit.ly/2KHdIqo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.