Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, June 9, 2019

My message to some of the Skeptics.

(60 second read)

Skepticism is alright, but there are people literally trying to debunk everything. Im nervous to post some of my research (and im sure many are) ,which ive compiled over a long period, as there are douchebags all over this sub.

Sometimes i think that some evidence is 50/50 but some skeptics will go in HARD like they know the truth.

No one knows the truth, and im saying this as a believer. I wish i had answers but the only people that do are protected. Skeptics essentially need to take their all knowing wisdom attitude elsewhere. (Apologies if this is getting personal)

Sometimes I think that theyre in their own head so much that theyre suffocating themselves by restricting how open their mind can be.

I agree not all posts are real, but not all posts are fake either.

Alot of Skeptics arent that polite when they find a fake post either. I mean whats with that? So cocky and rude over a simple post, when there are things out there thatll probably make that video look like a drop in a puddle.

It is a shame how some of you behave.

Like this alienblogs website for example. Gets alot of stick from you guys. While i dont personally know if its real or not, throwing it off is insane in my eyes because I can GUARANTEE you that those stories will exist somewhere across spacetime..

Free, your minds.



Submitted June 09, 2019 at 06:03AM by ItsonlyCam http://bit.ly/2WVPW0q

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.