Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, August 29, 2019

New article on Inoreader

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VC7GUoNtlj4MkovLVsJiAiTF 203: Creepy Florida: Edition 1 -

Author, Mark Muncy, and Illustrator Kari Schultz joins me for the seventh time! We are talking about their soon-to-be released (third) book, Creepy Florida!

Visit the website intothefrayradio.com for all episodes or subscribe to iNTO THE FRAY for free in Overcast, iTunes, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, Spotify and most all other Podcast apps.

Artwork for this episode by Anton Semenov, aka "Gloom 82"

All artwork and logo for iNTO THE FRAY, by Mister-Sam Shearon

Music for iTF with permission, by Tanek and Electus

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.