Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Need help identifying

Last night September 28,2019 in Toronto northwest sky low on the horizon at around 9:30 pm was a red and white pulsating star. I looked into planets and I believe Uranus was in that area of the sky over Toronto at that time. Does Uranus look like a pulsating red and white star. This was strange. I used binoculars too see it and was pulsating. It was in same position for about 30 minutes. Not a plane as planes were flying in the sky and easily identifiable.



Submitted September 29, 2019 at 09:49PM by brosiscan https://ift.tt/2okqaTU

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.