Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Has there ever been a UFO/alien/idek event that helped solidify your beliefs in aliens?

Personally for me, it was Roswell. I know it's an overrated case in some respects, but with all of the nuclear testing, cold war projects, and coverups by the US at the time, mixed with the fact of proof that something actually crashed in Roswell, New Mexico, it just seems that it's a pretty good story. I also remember that the government came out saying they lied about the crash. They didn't say it was actually aliens, but did say it was a secret project for some weather balloon. If they lied about something that minor, what major things could they be hiding?

Idk, the case really intrigues me. I also think its interesting because UFO sightings and alien sightings weren't as common back then. People didn't really have a reason to lie about that stuff. Super sketchy to me how the government was back then too.



Submitted October 01, 2019 at 06:55PM by DesiredHappiness https://ift.tt/2p8YS3q

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.