Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, October 28, 2019

Who were the voices of the shuttle launches?

So a friend of mine met someone who said they were the "Voice of shuttle launch control" in Coral Gables, FL and got him to leave me a personalized voicemail message. Problem is, he introduced himself and his name cut out a bit (the rest of the message was legible). All I could hear was "Ron/Rob Br-----". From the stories he told my friend, he seemed pretty legit, and they were at a function where one would find a lot of NASA personalities. I know the voices of George Diller and Hugh Harris, but I just cannot for the life of me find anyone who was a launch control commentator by the name of Ron/Rob.

Maybe someone here can help me solve this mystery? The voice does sound really familiar, and I'm psyched to have it personalized to me! If possible I could try and upload the message.



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 08:29PM by bugbbq https://ift.tt/2qSuQSq

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.