Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

New article on Inoreader

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8CbFnDTYkiVweaz8y9wd_QWhy Palpatine's Clone Was Deformed Instead of Young and Powerful Star Wars Theory -

Palpatine was a Clone in Star Wars Episode 9 The Rise of Skywalker.
WHY was his clone so weak? Why was he not young and powerful?
I think this will all be revealed in Season 2 of The Mandalorian with Baby Yoda showing us that the Empire really needed him to understand cloning force sensitives like Palpatine.

Let me know what you think of this theory, and if you think a young Palpatine would have been cool to see in the movie against Kylo Ren and Rey.

Thumbnail by Andreas Bazylewski

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.