Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

New article on Inoreader

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIczOFxwgv27AlTkZZMj8ywAfter Looking Through An Old Family Album They Discovered This Secret -

After looking through an old family album they discovered this secret. Today, we take a look at this old family album and the secret is was hiding.

One photograph is this one that shows a family reunion. The story goes that a family reunion was taking place in New Zealand sometime during the 1930s. Some have said however that it wasn't just the family that were snapped in this photograph.

Thank you for watching!

Thank you to CO.AG for the background music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.