Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, March 30, 2020

New article on Inoreader

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKv3UT62zZgBWeZ4j8gpkjgExplore The Amazing Universe - The Most Likely Places to Find Alien Life in the Galaxy -

Living fora finite time within our human bodies, we all perceive our surrounding Universedifferently. Rene Descartes famously declared he could trust nothing more thanthe fact that he was a thinking, observing being. The very basis ofexperiencing life is our ability toobserve.

We faceseveral challenges in expanding our experience - two of these are: 1.) thephysical distance from new experiences, and 2.) the every day hubbub of ourimmediate lives which carries us away from the reality of our inner selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.