Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Abducted when I was a kid ( I don't know if it was real)

Hi, I have a story that I want to tell you, when I was 6 or 7 years old I was playing videogames with my brother the TV is near the door and passing the door you can see the neighbors second floor, my brother and I were very entertained with the game and we don't realize when night fell, I heard a noise outside, when I went out to see, I couldn't see anything and I didn't give importance, after few minutes I heard another noise then when I came out I could see a Shadow in the neighbors house over the house, I was scared and I tried to close the door, when the door reached the limit ( is a door that only opens by one side) it continued moving, until it folded like paper, the environment sounded like I was in a pool under the water, I turned to see my brother I didn't listen what he tell me, I felt dizzy and I sat in a chair I turned to see outside and I could see a yellow light after that I can't remember anything, the next thing I remember is that I woke up ( in a bed in the same room) and my brother told me "I already closed the door" I didn't ask nothing to my brother because im afraid it was real but if it was real I wish aliens had abducted me.



Submitted May 28, 2020 at 10:14PM by luiskjuarez https://ift.tt/2TNO9Ic

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.