Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, May 29, 2020

ISO information on Dr. David Noever

OK so this started when I was looking at a box of a toy I really enjoyed as a kid, Zometool 5, its just a geometrical building toy but has a quote on it that reads "You don't have to be a rocket scientist to enjoy Zometool... But we love it too!"-Dr. David Noever, NASA Staff Scientist. I was wondering if this guy was still around so I googled his name and the first result was "Where is David Noever and the 1999 solar eclipse data", What? Ive done some looking around about him and found that he was a candidate for the astronaut and cosmonaut program in 1989/90, and a big part of the aerogel program leading up to 1998 but other than that not much. I was wondering if anyone understand a little better than me who he was and what happened to him to leave NASA as I can find little to nothing about him. Thanks.



Submitted May 29, 2020 at 10:33PM by stonetusk https://ift.tt/2yLKWS1

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.