Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, June 28, 2020

New article on Inoreader

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyOMyeo5bznuFU1g-eLtEqgDoes Our Blood Type Hide A Secret About Our Origins... The Extraterrestrial Influence -

There has been some interesting developments in research about human blood over the last several years, especially aided by advanced technology we now have access to. Studies performed have made numerous fascinating discoveries and may lend a hand to the ultimate question, 'where did we come from'? Researcher Nick Redfern explains some of the incredible findings made.

All content on this channel is licensed, and or produced by Zohar Entertainment Group/Awakening Expo/Phenomena Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.