Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, June 28, 2020

New article on Inoreader

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIczOFxwgv27AlTkZZMj8ywThis Was The Real Life Inspiration For The Joker And It's Giving People Chills -

This was the real life inspiration for the Joker and it's giving people chills. Today, we take a look at the real inspiration for the Joker and it's giving people chills.

Sometimes the truth can be stranger than fiction. Many of Hollywood’s most compelling characters have, in fact, been based on real-life events or people. So today, here at unexplained mysteries, we'll be taking a look at three fictional characters that were inspired by real figures.

Thank you for watching!

Thank you to CO.AG for the background music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.