Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Can a subterranean E.T species exist on Earth?

Several sources indicate that there are several species of aliens that make use of massive underground cavern systems through the globe. I know this is not a geology sub but as mainstream humans, we do not know very much about the lower mantle of the earth, much less the its entire composition. We know there are cave systems that can extend for miles with specialized flaura/fauna/fungi so this idea seems feasible to me. Granted on Earth, we admit to knowing less about our own ocean than we do about our solar system, would this not also apply to the subterranean world?



Submitted July 29, 2020 at 09:13PM by shangumdee https://ift.tt/3f5LaCI

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.