Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Why?

Hello, hope all is well with you

So I'm pretty familiar with a bunch of conspiracies and to be honest I've realized they are serve together, they all work together. I used to believe the "truth" resulted in one of those conspiracies, but nope, they all might be real and work together, just like how the human body has individual functions but work together. I've been watching Elon Musk's Neuralink update (just the highlights) and I'm scared for humanity, either this will be the best or worst thing to happen to us. Then as I started thinking, I wondered, obviously they seek power over humanity, who ever it might be, aliens or reptilians; but something struck me. If they do exist and they do have this malicious plan, I found myself asking, why? Why do they crave this power? It's such an odd and abstract motivation? Why do spirits and entities can't just be normal? It's almost infuriating, like let us humans be, stop fucking us over, are they that pathetic that they need to drag us down to the depths of our own despair/sorrows in hell with them? They can't find anything else to do? Please if anyone has some sort of knowledge, or maybe has a better educated guess than me, I wanna know why do reptilians crave power over humanity? It's just so fucking stupid, like go do lizard activities, go fly into other dimensions and appreciate beauty over there, they fucking piss me off. Yes this is authentic and genuine, angry? disappointment? Irritation? All of the above? Please no troll responses, I can't figure out why.



Submitted August 30, 2020 at 09:09PM by honeysucklejupiter https://ift.tt/3b9CL0C

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.