Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

goddamn basketball looking alien headass

Ok, nobody entitled to believe this, but ima post it anyway.

Im not super into aliens or shit like that, but I don't go alone to take hottubs at night. So 2 years ago when I was 19. I was living with my parents at the time, because had dropped out of school and was living there for a little. I was working as a parts fabricator for a shitty welding place. I had to wake up at 5:00 AM, and be on the road by 6. In February one morning I had to piss at 3:25AM, so ya boy went and did the deed. I figured I was going to be up in an hour and a half or so anyway. So I went outside to take a hottub. Now lets be real. its pitch black at 3:30 AM in the northpart of California. you cant see shit. you cant hear shit, its looking scruff. so Im chillen with my Nuts out. its bitch black. so about 2 minutes go by and im staring up at the sky. I get this weird feeling in my nuts. and I look straight across my yard at the fence , which is about 56ft away. I see through the boards this light. it looks like a street lamp type shit. my brain isnt working at 3:35 am. my brain thinks, "damn, the sun is rising kinda quick. " and i see it rise up slowly thru the fence boards. now my brain has switched gears, and I'm starting to think. "damn, either the neighbors are boolin on me, or the sun is fast and small and in my neighbors yard at 3am." now the light has crested the 13 foot fence. this thing looks like a clear basketball that someone put a really orange lightbulb into. My brain now is in full panic mode, and i bolt from the hottub twards the orb in order to get into my house. I don't close the hottub or get my shit. i just run, Im a 19year old man, and Im straight spooked. I run to the door and slam it shut behind me. I turn around and just see it go across the yard past the hottub over the fence. I turn on all the lights, and run to my room . That same day after work, I bought a small pellet rifle. I got home and knocked on my neighbors door, I asked them about the light. they say they have no idea. I think could tell how spooked I was. and they assured me there wasn't anything. Bruh, Ima be real, shit got me fucked up. what the fuck. flying orange basketball or sum shit. idk but I haven't taken a hottub in the dark in like 2 years.



Submitted September 27, 2020 at 08:54PM by goofylookingfish https://ift.tt/30d4SaR

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.