Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

My theory (if they’re real, and here) on why we have such limited intel

First off, I’m not a quantum physicist. But when it comes to stretching my imagination to a place where I can actually believe UFOs are aliens visiting our planet, the only way I can reconcile it is if they somehow have some tech that enables them to assert some kind of control over how we see them. (Aside from a few anomalies here and there).

Just as a random analogy. If I learned that another intelligent species could travel across galaxies, could overcome the physical limitations that prevent us from doing all that ourselves. I wouldn’t have any problem buying that they have some kind of technology that can manipulate how we are able to even see them. At the extreme end of that argument, if they were capable of time manipulation for instance, it’s feasible that they could even have some kind of tech to view the impact of the rare anomalies where they were actually caught on film. Maybe they could see how much the sighting “matters” as simply as us googling something on our phones, for instance.

Anyone ever think about this?!! I think the most fascinating thing in our current understanding of reality is the whole double slit experiment thing. I don’t even pretend to know what that’s all about. Whether it means we live in a computer game or what. But if the building blocks of our universe can be fundamentally changed by the simple act of being observed by a conscious being, does that not suggest that a technology could exist where the very act of observation could be manipulated somehow? If a species had millions of years on us to understand quantum mechanics?!

No technology is 100% perfect after all. Maybe we’re seeing the things that slip through the cracks? The stuff that won’t ever even matter?

  • Weed, 2020


Submitted September 27, 2020 at 10:17PM by bifkintickler https://ift.tt/2S1bF3b

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.