Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

NASA Pathways Internship Questions

This probably annoying/not the correct place but I just saw that one of NASA Pathways internship opened/ is open until Oct. 1st. and because of that i’m a little frazzled and am trying to understand more to get an application in. So here are some questions and any help would be greatly appreciated.

  1. I am a college freshman so would it be okay if my recommendation was from a high school teacher?

  2. How in depth should my resume I build on resume builder through USAJobs be? I only have my two work experiences and that’s it?

  3. Should I apply through USAJobs or the NASA internship website thing?

  4. I see that the KSC pathways internship is open and I know another one recently closed. Is there a schedule for the other locations? I would prefer to work at Houston.

  5. Going off of (4) can I apply to multiple locations? Is there a limit to the amount of times I can apply?

I’m definitely sorry if these are questions that get asked a lot— I tried to search through this reddit but I couldn’t find a lot.



Submitted September 29, 2020 at 11:19PM by swimmerrita https://ift.tt/2Gc0emH

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.