Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, October 31, 2020

I want to help with robotics development

I got my BS in IT but I am more CS background. I love learning and love math. Almost completed a mathematics minor and have trying teaching myself assembly x86 and currently learning C++.

I graduated in May 2019 at a good state university. I think Carnegie Mellon or MIT are good choices for Masters for robotics degrees and learning to specialize.

I want to help develop more advanced robotics and tools for say mining operations on Mars.

Anyone working at NASA have any input on this kind of path? Is NASA a good employer for this robotic systems development and systems engineer work?



Submitted October 31, 2020 at 07:57PM by travism2013 https://ift.tt/3oK8FHw

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.