Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, November 30, 2020

Accidentally got a pic of a triangular thing in the sky

I was out walking around my apartment complex a few weeks ago at night trying to get tired enough to sleep. At the end of the lot, I noticed a very bright ball just over the treeline that was flashing what seemed to be green, red, and possibly blue colors. It was completely static in the sky, bigger and brighter than the stars, and just barely over the treeline.

I took several photos, but couldn't get a clear shot. So I took one final shot without zoom to at least show how low in the sky the object was.

I promptly forgot about them. Fast-forward to today, I was deleting old photos off my phone. I came around to this one, zoomed in for a good look again, and noticed for the first time what appears to be a very obvious triangle in the sky, which just happened to be right in the middle of a light beam from lens glare, which is why it caught my eye this time.

There's the triangle highlighted:

https://ibb.co/Bzrj3vy

Here's the original unmodified shot. I left the camera EXIF data to prove it wasn't edited (shot with Note 10+):

https://ibb.co/2jVG3y7

Ignore the greenish-gray blob in the foreground to the right, it was a little puffball of pollen or whatever the hell the tree here sheds in the fall.

Idk what to make of it, but it sure as hell looks like a triangular UFO. I searched the other images for the same object, but most were zoomed in and I think this was just a very lucky shot.

ETA: I have a short video of the flashing ball too, but I need to figure out how to trim out a part that happened to capture my neighbor's license plate.



Submitted November 30, 2020 at 06:59PM by Het_Harbinger https://ift.tt/3mupaWA

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.