Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, November 27, 2020

Alien hybrid

So I just got off the phone with my uncles new wife. She apparently thinks she is a alien hybrid. She said that when she was a toddler she saw these super tall people with only eyes in her bedroom. She said they communicated with her through her mind. They made her bathe them, she did because she was terrified and said that you had to and didn’t want to upset them. She started drawing them all the time and her mom noticed and it turns out her mom and her grandma both also had the same experience. She says she still sees them. She will wake up in the middle of the night and sit up starring, my uncle will ask her what she’s doing and she will ask if he sees it but doesn’t. She said it’s not sleep paralysis. She thinks that she is a alien hybrid and the aliens continue to come check up on her, she sees them twice a year now. She just had a daughter, her daughter was born with problems, and had to get a lot of surgery. But its weird that her mom and grandma also had the same experience. Also she calls them shadow people now My guesses: maybe her family is some how cursed, going to see if her mom has any sisters. She just had my cousin so maybe my cousin will start seeing these too Or maybe she really is a Alien hybrid. It’s very possible. She lives in Arizona and you know the stuff that happens out there.

What are your opinions?? Thx:)



Submitted November 27, 2020 at 09:43PM by horror_chick2 https://ift.tt/2JlZixz

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.