Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, November 29, 2020

big Floating Red orb

I was walking home around 11pm after work, it was a beautifully clear night with no clouds.

I had that class feeling of being watched. so my reflexes made me look up. I notice a large orange orb just still in the sky that was so abnormal it stopped me in my tracks..

It was way bigger then a star but smaller then the moon and was just idle there a vivid dark orange with no movement. I looked around if anyone else was seeing this but i kept staring at it with my heart starting to race.

no blinking or movement for about 15 seconds then it slowly moved left while the orange light slooowly faded away.. felt like i could still see something there after it faded but it startled me by reappearing at the original spot to my right. 15 seconds later it did the same slow left glide with a fade and that was it.. whole thing felt like it lasted ages and i was qutie scared.

the thing was pretty big considering it must have been far and it was about half the size of the moon.. never made a noise, never blinked and it didn't seem effected by gravity. I was scared at the time but wish i could see something like that again.



Submitted November 29, 2020 at 07:20PM by cb10gauge https://ift.tt/39sGJmq

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.